Bluegrass Compensation Association Membership
Membership in the Bluegrass Compensation Association (BCA) is on an individual basis and is open to professionals engaged in designing, executing, managing, or administering the compensation and/or benefits functions within their organizations.
Benefits of BCA membership include:
- No charge to attend six luncheon meetings each featuring a one hour current topical presentation and discussion. Guests are welcome to attend for $20 per luncheon meeting and students* are $10 per luncheon meeting.
- Reduced fees for BCA special meetings, programs, and events.
- Discounts on WorldatWork Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification courses.
- One or more free professional development seminars (with breakfast) featuring extended current topical presentation and discussion. Guests are welcome to attend for $50 per seminar and students* are $25 per seminar.
- Online access to the BCA membership roster, and copies of presentations/handouts not available to the general public.
- Ability to post jobs to the BCA website.
- Opportunities to network with other compensation professionals.
- Knowledge that you are supporting your local professional organization.
- Professional and personal development with opportunity to earn HRCI and SHRM credits toward recertification.
- Opportunity to serve in a leadership capacity on the BCA board.
*Students must present a valid, unexpired student ID to receive the discount.
Membership is on an individual basis for $95 per calendar year. Student memberships are available at $50 per calendar year to those attending an accredited college. A copy of the student’s valid, unexpired student ID is required to receive the discount. You may pay online or make checks payable to Bluegrass Compensation Association and send along with a completed Membership Application to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Bluegrass Compensation Association
P.O. Box 54867
Lexington, KY 40555-4867