Membership in the Bluegrass Compensation Association (BCA) is on an individual basis and is open to professionals engaged in designing, executing, managing, or administering the compensation and/or benefits functions within their organizations.
Benefits of BCA membership include:
- No charge to attend six luncheon meetings each featuring a one hour current topical presentation and discussion. Guests are welcome to attend for $20 per luncheon meeting and students* are $10 per luncheon meeting.
- Reduced fees for BCA special meetings, programs, and events.
- Discounts on WorldatWork Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification courses.
- One or more free professional development seminars (with breakfast) featuring extended current topical presentation and discussion. Guests are welcome to attend for $50 per seminar and students* are $25 per seminar.
- Online access to the BCA membership roster, and copies of presentations/handouts not available to the general public.
- Ability to post jobs to the BCA website.
- Opportunities to network with other compensation professionals.
- Knowledge that you are supporting your local professional organization.
- Professional and personal development with opportunity to earn HRCI and SHRM credits toward recertification.
- Opportunity to serve in a leadership capacity on the BCA board.
*Students must present a valid, unexpired student ID to receive the discount.
Membership is on an individual basis for $95 per calendar year. Student memberships are available at $50 per calendar year to those attending an accredited college. A copy of the student’s valid, unexpired student ID is required to receive the discount.
Becoming a member is easy with THREE ways to register and TWO ways to pay!
You can register by:
- Completing the NEW online membership application here!
- Completing this 2021 BCA Membership Application and emailing to email@example.com
- Completing this 2021 BCA Membership Application and mailing to the PO Box Listed below
You can pay by:
- Using this online link
- Mailing a check to the PO Box listed below. Please make checks payable to Bluegrass Compensation Association
Bluegrass Compensation Association
P.O. Box 54867
Lexington, KY 40555-4867