Only members may advertise positions. To submit an employment opportunity, please provide the following information as it will appear in the post: company name, company overview (optional), position title, position description, and how to apply. Please send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org. The post will remain active for one month.
Gray Construction, an award winning design-build construction company, is currently seeking a Benefits Manager who will participate in the implementation and administration of benefit programs for all Gray Companies, which consists of 1,000+ team members. This includes health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, flexible spending and health savings accounts Retirement Savings Plan, ESOP and others.
• Participates in the implementation and administration of benefit programs for all Gray Companies, which consists of 1,000+ team members. This includes health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, flexible spending and health savings accounts Retirement Savings Plan, ESOP and others.
• Prepares and communicates information to current and former team members about benefit programs, procedures, changes, and government-mandated disclosures.
• Participates in review and evaluation of services, coverage, and options available through insurance and investment companies to determine programs best meeting needs of organization.
• Maintains knowledge of government regulations, benefit program trends, and prevailing practices among similar organizations.
• Implements new benefit plans and/or changes. Prepares benefit enrollment materials and communications including SPD’s, overviews. etc. Responsible for conducting enrollment meetings.
• Responsible for EDI set up of new companies, benefits and/or providers with the benefits enrollment provider.
• Oversees insurance enrollments and changes in automated human resources information system to ensure accurate information is available for processing of payroll.
• Develops, maintains, and updates benefit related processes within the HRIS. Interfaces with Payroll to identify and troubleshoot system communications.
• Manages the response and documentation process for Qualified Medical Child Support (QMCS) and Court Ordered Insurance (COI) verifications.
• Develops company cost information for new plans and makes recommendations to management concerning sharing of cost between employer and team member.
• Prepares and executes, with legal consultation, benefit documentation such as original and amended plan documents, benefit agreements and insurance policies. Instructs insurance carriers, trustees, and other administrative agencies outside the company to effect changes in benefit program. Ensures prompt and accurate compliance.
• Responsible for maintaining compliance with ACA, COBRA, DOL, ERISA, HIPAA, etc. Supervises maintenance of benefit records, maintenance of enrollment applications and claims records.
• Responsible for oversight of leave administration including: STD, LTD, FMLA, ADA accommodations, etc.
• Manages the annual 401k & ESOP Audits, Annual Testing, 5500 and Plan Mergers. Maintains plan amendments, board resolutions, etc. Participates in RSP Committee Meetings and creates and maintains meeting minutes.
• Maintains communications between Gray and the ESOP TPA and created timeline to ensure annual census is generated timely and statements are produced as outlined.
• Supervises preparation of reports and applications required by law to be filed with federal and state agencies. Reviews and analyzes changes to state and federal laws pertaining to benefits, and reports necessary or suggested changes to management. Coordinates company benefits, with government sponsored programs.
• Responsible for Gray Construction’s wellness program.
• Maintains strict confidentiality of team member’s personal information.
• Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree and five (5) years’ experience in Benefits Administration, or a Master’s degree in Human Resource Management and four (4) years’ experience in Benefits Administration; or 10+ years total experience in Benefits Administration.
Possess advanced computer skills and abilities including the ability to utilize word processing, spreadsheet, HRIS and e-mail applications. Ability to process computer data, format and generate reports. Ability to multi-task and adjust work performance to changing priorities while sustaining required deadlines.
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Our Company will be proactive in employing and advancing qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected status.