BCA Meeting Sponsorship
$300 per meeting
• One (1) sponsor per meeting
• Five (5) minute presentation at beginning of sponsored meeting, with up to two (2) slides
• Primary sponsor table at the meeting for marketing material and member interaction
• Includes attendance and lunch for two (2) representatives ($20 each additional representative)
• Company’s name, logo, three (3) sentences, and one URL link featured in e-mail meeting announcement to all individuals in the BCA database (at least two (2) mailings per meeting)
• Company name and logo on a PowerPoint slideshow during meeting, except during the program
• Opportunity to donate a give-away for a drawing at the end of the meeting and keep any collected business cards
Bluegrass Compensation Association (BCA) was founded over a decade ago to promote the professional practice of compensation and benefits management. We provide our membership with educational programs, networking opportunities, and access to the informational resources through our meetings every other month, our online Resources portal, and our professional development and networking events.
BCA is also a local affiliate of WorldatWork, the world’s leading not-for-profit professional association dedicated to knowledge leadership in compensation, benefits, and total rewards. All BCA meetings are pre-approved for both HRCI and SHRM credits.
Our membership meetings are open to members and their guests. We have an average of 25 professionals who attend from the human resources, compensation, and benefits areas who work in Fayette and surrounding counties. The meetings provide a great networking opportunity, educational information and lunch in a great, easy to get to meeting location.
Our sponsors support the mission and objectives of the Association by providing intellectual and financial resources to enhance our initiatives. BCA’s primary sponsorship objective is to mutually build and sustain a strong compensation community in Central Kentucky. Below is a summary of sponsorship benefits.
To sign up for a Sponsorship opportunity please email firstname.lastname@example.org.